Convergence provides unparalleled data driven insights into today’s Registered Investment Advisor marketplace.
Our information is complete, verifiable and independently sourced.
Convergence Releases New Product Suite
Convergence, an information and advisory services provider to Alternative Asset Managers, Service Providers and Investors, announces its first product update. Convergence is the first firm to capture, normalize and enrich one hundred percent of all Registered Investment Advisor’s form ADV, Brochure and Supplemental Schedule information filed with the SEC. This core data is updated daily and supplemented with public domain intelligence relevant to the RIA.
The Convergence Database
The Convergence database contains the most comprehensive set of infrastructure data available to the Owners, Founders, CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other infrastructure leaders of the approximate 6,200 unique Manager of Alternative Assets with Private Funds (PFRAUM). Organized by Fund Type, Investment Strategy (1) and Size Bands (2), our data enables a Manager and Service Provider to objectively compare and extract a variety of enriched data points to a well – defined peer group. Other constituencies use this data to segment, target, research and build out their respective offerings.
The Utility of the Database
Advisors utilize Convergence data, analytical products and advisory services to understand how their headcount, activity levels and practices compare to peers. Our information is complete, verifiable and independently sourced.
Service Providers (Administrators / Auditors / Financial Technology Providers / Compliance Providers / Investment Management Consultants / Banks) utilize Convergence data, analytical products and advisory services to create and execute a differentiated product offering with great emphasis on client data and prospect targeting and segmentation.
Fund Investors use our comparative benchmarks to enhance their operational diligence reviews.
Recruiting professionals use our rich contact database to enhance internal databases and augment research.
Colleges and Universities use the Convergence database to give students the ability to research internships and career opportunities in the Alternatives industry.
Individual Subscribers use the Convergence database to identify distinctive qualitative and quantitative aspects of an Advisor that is fast, comprehensive and current.
The Convergence Opportunity
- Essential to cost reduction, governance and compliance and managed growth
- Convergence highlights best in class practices in the marketplace
- Best Practices is key as infrastructure costs at Managers is currently $20bn and growing 20% annually
Structured and Enriched Data
- Today’s RIA data is fragmented and generally available in an “unstructured” fashion
- Data can be enriched to provide peer group analyses around numerous subject areas
- Data combined with Subject Matter Expertise is powerful and will lead to “Best Practices”
- Convergence structured data applied across our Manager Databases creates revealing observations on the Manager and infrastructure
Data with a Results Orientation
- For Managers, our data translates to Infrastructure alpha generation
- For Service Providers, our data translates to client growth, market segmentation and prospect targeting
- For Investors and Consultants, our data translates to valuable Operational Due Diligence input
- For Individuals, our data translates into differentiated conversations and research